|Publication or Company
Silver Spring, MD
||Position: SEO Manager/Specialist
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is presented
Rate: Up to $100,000/year DOE
A growing company is looking for a SEO Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an environment focusing on SEO Strategy and is a guru in this field and ready to get hands dirty as well as managing a team.
You will be responsible managing all organic customer acquisition activities and will optimize and implement new and existing technical and content strategies that improve overall user experience.
- Managing the vision, strategy and roadmap for SEO across all brands
- Establishing SEO performance indicators
- Be SEO expert, monitoring trends on best practices
- Consult with the engineering team on technical tasks
- Help to refine SEO strategy to increase keyword ranking and traffic
- Serve as the in-house advocate for technical approaches to SEO including spam mitigation, malware identification, backlink analysis, etc.
- Work with Engineering to implement changes to improve ranking and conversions
- Ensuring site content is engaging and sharable
- Develop and implement creative link acquisition strategies
- Proactively providing analytics and key findings
- Collaborate on the strategy and approach for public relations and social media marketing
- Must be able to provide technical analysis, strategic planning and project management.
- Must have a great energy and passion.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves as much as partner at high levels
- 8+ years of experience in SEO marketing and direct marketing experience preferred
- Proven management experience
- Strong technical SEO, data analytics and strategy background
- Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficient in HTML, HTTP and with Google Analytics, Insights and Webmaster Tools (certification a plus)
- Certification in Adobe Site Catalyst and/or Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience with SEO Tools: Majestic, SEOMoz, BrightEdge, Conductor, etc.
Please send resume in order to be considered.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: DC20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com