|Publication or Company
International Center of Photography
||Graphic Design/Art Direction, Non-profit
New York, NY
· Refresh and maintain identity guidelines, apply across projects, and ensure consistent usage by staff and vendors
· Manage design projects from concept through completion, coordinating with marketing manager and external printers and mailhouses to manage workflow and meet deadlines and budgets
· Create and implement design for integrated marketing campaigns that include print, advertising, web, email, and social components
· Design environmental graphics for galleries and school, including signs, wall texts, and object labels
· Design print and online projects including email templates, letters, brochures, flyers, postcards, and event collateral
· Manage freelance graphic design vendors, when necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic or visual communication design or related field
· Minimum of five years of progressive design experience, including print and digital design and production
Skills and Abilities
· Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and HTML
· Demonstrated project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects, from concept to completion
· Ability to take creative lead on projects and drive visual expression of a brand
· Proactive, collaborative working style
· Highly motivated self-starter.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to maintain knowledge of new technology and how it relates to design; continually updates design and technical skills.
· Knowledge of and strong interest in photography and museums a plus
Some evening and weekend work required.
|About Our Company
The Senior Graphic Designer will develop and implement design solutions for all departments within ICP. This position will be responsible for designing a range of marketing materials, including brochures; event programs; invitations; posters; and print, outdoor, and online advertising. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with staff in the Marketing and Communications Department and collaborate with colleagues throughout ICP. Successful candidates will possess a thorough understanding of brand and identity guidelines, budgeting, print and production standards, project management, and visual communications.