|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Marketing
New York, NY
• Function as the affiliate expert for a retail focused client
• Develop and maintain project plans to update clients on status of campaigns
• Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, and hold weekly campaign status calls
• Become the subject matter expert for client reports and recommendations
• Customize projects and recommendations under tight deadlines to meet client goals
• Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
• A close eye for detail with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Minimum of 1-2 years Digital Media Marketing experience is a must
• Strong preference will be given to candidates with strong knowledge of Digital Affiliate / Referral Marketing Programs
• Familiarity with various online marketing channels
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to conduct basic mathematical analysis of trend data
• General HTML knowledge is a plus
• Some knowledge of Display media / Ad Operations and Trafficking is a plus
• Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree required
|About Our Company
||Come see why Ad Age has named us one of the “Best Places to Work in Marketing & Media” for the last three years. We are a digital performance agency with a curious, enthusiastic, and analytical team that’s proud to work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands. We’re extremely passionate about digital marketing and encourage a strong company culture filled with innovation, fun, and transparency. As part of the Dentsu Aegis global network, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career, learn new things, and be heard. Join us.
iProspect is seeking experienced online media talent to carry out affiliate marketing activities and help achieve client goals and objectives throughout ongoing campaigns for large scale accounts.
We will consider candidates for this role in any one of the following locations : Boston, New York or Fort Worth
This person will work hands on with clients acting as the Account Manager for all affiliate marketing initiatives, investigate affiliate trends, master the art of client reporting, and partner with other internal teams to ensure the delivery of superior results.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to focus on an account management/client relationship role, having full ownership of a digital marketing program, with the support of a staff under you to do the daily tracking and analysis.