|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Marketing, Media Placement
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Job Sharing, Profit-Sharing
* Assist in comprehensive media strategy development to meet clients marketing objectives.
*Assemble site consideration set and make recommendations on how to best allocate agency advertising budgets; utilizing media research tools, internal resources and industry/market knowledge.
* Develop and issue RFP’s to local media publishers; gather and analyze proposals to determine media selections, negotiate rates & positioning as required.
* Develop final media plan recommendation and assist Account team in presenting the recommendation to the client.
* Provide supporting research for recommended media strategies and plans.
*Facilitate order processing and approval of media insertions.
*Oversee and monitor ongoing campaign performance, ensuring campaigns are executed properly and according to client expectations.
*Assist with account reconciliation
* Assist team in strategic post-campaign analysis and provide recommendations for future initiatives
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher plus 2-3 years of media buying experience
* Experience planning and buying both print and interactive (knowledge of outdoor and television beneficial) for 12-17 and 18 – 34 Demo
* Video Game Marketing Experience is desired
*Outstanding interpersonal skills and dedication to going the extra mile
*Self-motivated/ dynamic Individual
*Entrepreneurial and team oriented spirit
*Must be able to be onsite.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Familiarity with ComScore, MRI, Evaliant, Nielsen/NetRatings, @Plan.
Knowledge and use of 3rd party interactive media planning & IO tools: Pointroll, Mediaplex, Dart, etc.
Must complete background check before completion of hiring processing.
|About Our Company
||With dedicated departments for not only print services, but for motion graphics, AV, social media, interactive/digital, as well as media planning & buying, PETROL is constantly developing fully integrated global marketing campaigns for major brands across genres.
Making us unique as an agency is our ability to communicate effectively to consumers aged 18-34—and demonstrate the effectiveness of our campaigns with measurable results. At PETROL, our passion is to continuously innovate and create precedent-setting ways to advertise to the youth market. Whether it be growing a brand, promoting a new title, or launching a new property, PETROL consistently converts interest in our campaigns into increased revenue for our client partners.
We pride ourselves on our versatility and effectiveness across genres; from helping transform UFC into the fastest-growing sport on the planet through our years as their marketing partner, to doubling the sales revenue for Turtle Beach in one fiscal year, to creating the visual identity for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. PETROL consistently delivers the 18-34 demographic, often with record-setting results.