|Publication or Company
||Graphic Design/Art Direction
New York, NY
||POSITION OVERVIEW – USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
The UX Designer will have experience creating best-in-class online experiences for B2B software companies and experience in standardizing the look, feel, and experience across all online products. This position will assist with coding and testing of the online software. Candidates must be highly motivated and combine a strong creative approach with detail-oriented technical skills.
• Work with Avero Product Marketing to design and maintain multiple web-based product wireframes and mockups
• Responsible for execution of strong interaction design and visual design principles
• Support and update the visual language strategy (brand applications, visual design specs, information design, color systems, typographic rules, grid systems and other visual assets) for diverse projects that support the brand strategy and user goals
• Interface with Product Development to integrate designs into current and future products, managing style sheets as needed
• Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve design, content, on-page and off-page optimization elements of website
• Work closely with sales and marketing to design marketing collateral
• 3-5 years of ux and product design experience
• Portfolio review required
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite, CSS, HTML
• Knowledge of Java script a plus
• Strong understanding of SAAS web design
• Knowledge of mobile iOS and Android design a plus
• BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interface Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
• B2B SaaS experience and experience working with data visualization a plus
• Solid understanding of how web pages are put together
|About Our Company
||COMPANY BACKGROUND – AVERO, LLC
Avero is a fast growing, cloud-based SaaS company, that has a dynamic work environment and is committed to changing the restaurant industry! We pride ourselves at being hospitality specialists who approach the food and beverage industry in a revolutionary and innovative way.
Avero stores and analyzes the sales and labor data of the world’s greatest hospitality operators. Over 22,000 users utilize Avero’s products & solutions to run their restaurants and make critical operational decisions to drive same store sales, lower prime costs and provide a better guest experience.
Our flagship business intelligence platform, Avero Slingshot, is used by restaurants across the US and is now in over 47 countries across five continents. Our new performance management solution, Avero Single Server Mentoring, helps restaurant operators increase revenue and improve the guest experience. Our team of hospitality specialists analyzes over $16 billion in annual food & beverage revenue to help our customers grow even faster. With headquarters in New York City, Avero also has offices in Las Vegas, Dallas, Washington DC, Chicago, and Singapore.
• Comprehensive Benefits package includes: medical, dental, and vision
• 100% employer covered short & long term disability and life insurance
• Flexible benefit account, commuter benefits and 401(k)
• Company lunches, Wine Tastings, Bagel Thursda