|Publication or Company
Elements Behavioral Health
||Graphic Design/Art Direction, Marketing/PR, Social Media, Web Development
Long Beach, CA
1. Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design and/or 5 years of graphic design/brand experience
2. Knowledge of printing procedures/production
3. Exceptional design, artistic, typographic, and layout abilities
4. Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
5. Great verbal and written communication.
6. Effective time management, detail oriented, self-disciplined.
7. Strong sense of style and color with excellent technical skills and attention to detail
8. Open-minded, friendly, and positive attitude
9. Able to work independently and make critical decisions, but also able to handle feedback and integrate preferences from other stakeholders while maintaining the brand standards
10. Experience in web design a plus
Reports to: Creative Director
*Please include portfolio with resume
|About Our Company
||Elements Behavioral Health aims to become the premier company that fills the gaps in mental health treatment between inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services; in co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders; and between traditional and alternative settings to help clients that are underweight or overweight due to eating related and other issues. Our goal is for full recovery and well being with permanent life change and life style improvement and not just symptom reduction.
Elements Behavioral Health is a network of treatment programs that includes Promises Treatment Centers, Malibu Vista and The Sexual Recovery Institute in California, The Ranch in Tennessee, The Recovery Place and Lucida Treatment Center in Florida, The Right Step and Promises Austin in Texas, Journey Healing Center in Utah, Sundance Center in Arizona and Clarity Way in Pennsylvania.
1.Maintain brand standards and specifications on all printed materials
2.Make sure print projects are consistent with brand look and feel
3.Interface with Content Director to ensure content is correct
4.Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
9.Work with colleagues/vendors on projects, including photographers, videographers, web designers/developers, copy writers, printers, etc.
10.Work with legal department to ensure intellectual property compliance and consistency