|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Graphic Design/Art Direction, Marketing
New York, NY
||This person will work closely with the Principal, Account Director and design teams across an array of projects. This position is an exciting hybrid opportunity that mixes project management, strategy, creativity and business development.
• Write proposals, meeting notes and meeting recaps
• Develop strategic presentations and reports on your own and within the team setting
• Manage client expectations, project budgets and timeline
• Liaison between client and creative team
• Engage and take part in the creative process
• Lead and organize project flow to excecution
• Develop case studies that will “sell” the company’s expertise to current and prospective
clients, versus “documenting” the work.
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Both analytical creative thinker and story teller
• Natural at building, maintaining and keeping client relationships stimulating
• Multi-tasker who understands priorities
• Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
• Effectively presents and sells work/proposals to clients
• Basic working understanding of graphic design and production vocabulary to communicate
clearly with clients, designers and vendors.
• Business development success history
• Honesty, integrity, loyalty. High professional and personal standards and values.
• Culturally engaged and aware of historical and modern trends in arts, language, education,
technology and design.
• Desire to work in a branding design firm
• A positive attitude about life and work with a great sense of humor
• Ability to travel, as needed by clients.
We are known for beautiful design. We have created brands for clients ranging from Laura Mercier, Fekkai and Moroccanoil to American Express, Godiva, P&G and Unilever. Our team offers clients smart strategic thinking and simple design solutions.
This position offers a highly motivated individual the potential to work in a fast paced design industry servicing brands for startups, Fortune 500 clients and smaller luxury firms.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including 100% health and dental insurance and paid vacation.
|About Our Company
||Bérard Associates, an award-winning design firm based in New York, is seeking an account director who will head the team in developing brands and strategy for leading beauty and consumer brands. The ideal candidate is someone who is intelligent, highly curious, excels in client service and building relationship, thrives on managing details and willing to explore the unconventional. This candidate is an avid design enthusiast that truly believes in the power and importance of quality design.