|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Marketing
New York, NY
• Work with the Account Director and Managing Director to ensure a smooth workflow, and help guide all Client group departments.
• Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the Clients.
• Schedule and facilitate Client meetings.
• Be adaptable to find the best solutions for each project and Client.
• Manage smaller projects independently from start to finish.
• Manage budgets and timelines to ensure delivery of projects in a timely manner.
• Prepare production estimates as directed.
• Ensure quality assurance is done even in time scarce moments.
• Write creative briefs.
• Work closely with the Chief Creative Officer and Associate Creative Director to effectively manage the creative process by coordinating design, copy, timing and budget issues associated with creative development.
• Efficiently follow up with creative team on ad hoc projects and ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across the board.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years experience in a Client services role at a branding or advertising agency.
• Knowledge of traditional and digital media formats.
o However experience and understanding of print is mandatory.
• Ad ops/trafficking experience a plus.
• Experience working with creative teams and basic knowledge of creative verbiage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to listen and find the path of mutual benefits.
• Ability to relay client feedback in the development of marketing communications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
|About Our Company
||We are a young company, about 5 years old, started by 3 partners who remain the (only) partners today. Our Clients have included Quiksilver, United Healthcare, AARP, Kiehls and Loews Hotels & Resorts. Currently we retain a number of Clients continuing with Loews, AND1, Avia, NY Genome Center, Partnership for a Healthier America, Hewlett Packard, Avnet and more.
Most importantly, we truly care about our work and one another. We like to think of ourselves as family – meaning supporting each other, all wanting the same thing (with a few arguments thrown in here and there for good measure). We thrive by working together and using each other’s strengths for our Clients.