- We know job search and we can help Our supportive advisors will work with you one-on-one to refine your career strategy and our world-class speakers will guide and inspire you.
- Rethink your resume You'll learn how to fine-tune your resume and cover letters and market your personal brand to employers.
- Learn to make meaningful connections Refine your interviewing and networking skills, with tips practical tips from career coach and journalist Antonio Neves.
Find support and direction for your job search
Looking for a job can be tough and it's easy to get discouraged. At Mediabistro, we talk to hiring managers and employers every day, and we know what companies are looking for. Our innovative 4-week online conference is designed to help you discover your unique qualifications and learn how to showcase your skills to employers. Join us. It could make all the difference in your job search.
Learn from leaders in career management how to:
- Define your target job and learn how to get the position you're after.
- Effectively communicate your core skills and competencies in your resume, cover letters, and online presence.
- Create your personal brand and use social media to get the word out about your strengths and your goals.
- Activate your professional network. Improve your face-to-face connections and create connections online.
The discussion topics, along with interactive conversations with advisors and peers, will help you target your goals, refine your search, and move forward with your career.
Participating in Job Search Boot Camp
Hearst Magazines On Launching a Job Search Strategy
AllisonCheston.com On How To Perfect Your Resume
THINQACTION On Networking & Interviewing
Mediabistro On Social Media's Role in Job Search
Allen/Cooper Enterprises On What To Do To Get the Job