Become a Better Manager!
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." - John F. Kennedy
Every good leader is backed by a good team. Whether you're managing one person or a team of people, management is a skill that's learned, but not always taught. This four-day series of webcasts will cover everything you need to know to be the best possible manager you can be. Whether you're learning how to best transition into becoming a manager, navigating different team personalities, or learning how to plan a team event, this boot camp will teach you what you need to know to be a manager.
Mediabistro offers professional development, management or otherwise, with any of our instructors. If you or your team is interested, email email@example.com with inquiries.
- Day Pass: Two-hour live webcasts for that specific date.
- Week Pass: Access to all eight webcasts and supplemental materials.
You'll learn how to:
- Determine your objectives and goals as a workplace manager.
- Communicate effectively with your entire team.
- Set workplace etiquette rules.
- Create engaged employees.
See what attendees have to say about our previous online events!