This year hasn’t even concluded yet but our eyes are laser light focused on the prize. As in, 2014!
A new CareerBuilder survey points to the most lucrative occupations in the new year and sadly, we couldn’t find media jobs among the top 10 contenders. Essentially, they worked with Economic Modeling Specialists International for hot jobs that pay well and are rapidly growing.
Essentially, the top 10 occupations below grew seven percent or more from 2010 through this year. Not only that, but they’re projected to increase in the upcoming year and drop into a higher wage category of $22 per hour or higher.
Here we go!
1. Software Developers, Applications and Systems Software
Median hourly earnings: $45.06
2. Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Median hourly earnings: $29.10
3. Training and Development Specialists
Median hourly earnings: $27.14
4. Financial Analysts
Median hourly earnings: $37.34
5. Physical Therapists
Median hourly earnings: $37.93
6. Web Developers
Median hourly earnings: $27.84
Median hourly earnings: $35.08
8. Database Administrators
Median hourly earnings: $37.39
9. Meeting, Convention and Event Planners
Median hourly earnings: $22.56
10. Interpreters and Translators
Median hourly earnings: $22.39
- In Celebration of International Women's Day, New Survey Outlines Insight to Succeed in the Workplace
- Department of Labor's Monthly Jobs Report Reveals Decent News
- Per New Survey, Execs Give March Madness Morale Two Thumbs Up
- 'Undercover Boss' Flips Premise to Feature Undercover Employees