Sarah Palin: Better Boss Than Zuckerberg | How Many Print Reporters Are Left In Honolulu? | More Stuff That Happened Yesterday
A surprising poll finds that people would rather have Sarah Palin as their boss than Mark Zuckerberg. Actually, Zuck came in near last, beating just Simon Cowell, Joe Torre and BP’s former CEO, Tony Hayward. Yikes.
- People Would Rather Work For Sarah Palin Than Mark Zuckerberg (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- How Many Print Reporters are Left in Honolulu? (via Extra! Extra!)
- Michael Carroll Named Budget Travel Publisher (via MinOnline :: Breaking News & Views)
- Wanted: A Kickass Web Designer To Join The Business Insider Team! (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- So Long, Chicago: Roland Martin Heads to DC (via TVNewser)