Welcome to MeetingsNet's Post a Job section. Jobs postings are targeted to all aspects of the hospitality and special events industry from venue management, sales and event & Meeting planners to service categories like cater waiters, entertainers and part time event workers. MeetingsNet reaches the heart of the the event industry through its editorial event coverage and its extensive "real time" resource directories. The "Find a Job" and "Post a Job" sections of the MeetingsNet site are the newest features and have been one of the top requested features from our users.
Your ad will be posted instantly and will remain on the site for 30 days. After your job is
posted, you will be able to edit, remove, or renew your job by logging in with
your email and password on our employer's page. IMPORTANT: Because this
form contains sensitive data, you will be TIMED OUT AFTER 10 MINUTES.
Please compose your ad offline and quickly fill in the forms so you are not
• Want to make your ad irresistible? Check out our new employers' tips for effective posting!
The fee for posting an ad is $249. As always, MeetingsNet stands by our satisfaction-guaranteed policy. If you are unhappy with our services for ANY reason, you may request a full refund.
• Post your own risk-free ad, selecting from two billing options: "Pay By Credit Card" or "Bill Me Later."
• If you choose to be billed, you will receive an invoice via snail mail within three weeks, which is due upon receipt.
• If you are not satisfied for any reason, please write "DISSATISFIED"
on the invoice, explain briefly why you are not satisfied, and return the invoice
within 10 days by fax to (212) 966-8984 or email email@example.com),
clearly stating which job posting you are referring to and what date it was
posted. You will not be charged for your posting. If you have paid by credit
card, please mark your credit card receipt and mail a copy or fax it to us.
IF HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR IF YOU NEED HELP POSTING YOUR JOB, CALL US TOLL FREE AT (888) 589-1963
We're confident you will get a good response!
• MeetingsNet reserves the right to edit overly long ads or remove inappropriate ads from the site.
• No URLs pointing to job listings on your own site, please!
If you have already registered log in here.