|Publication or Company
Northstar Travel Media
||B2B Publishing, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Mobile, Other Publishing, Social Media, Web Development
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||Northstar is currently seeking a Digital Creative Manager for our digital subscription product, travel42. The Digital Creative Manager is responsible for maximizing sales and renewals of travel42 and STAR Service Online subscription services to travel agents via the conception, development, and production of all direct marketing and advertising efforts across multiple channels. In addition to having the marketing chops and Dreamweaver knowledge (a MUST), the ideal candidate will be a graphic design whiz with some development skills. A great personality is essential, as this role will develop and leverage consortia trade agreements with industry contacts.
This position is located in our office in Winston-Salem, NC but local, home-based employees will be considered.
• Conceive, plan, and execute marketing programs and promotional offers to maximize sales and renewals.
• Oversee and create all email and direct-mail marketing pieces. Select and acquire use of email and mail lists, and manage and grow internal lead list. Set all production and mailing schedules, and execute against them.
• Develop and manage web and print advertising, brochures, sales kits, sales sheets and promotional materials. Lead creation of product demos. Manage webinar and online event marketing initiatives
• Test, analyze and report on marketing efforts, lead-generation and conversions across multiple channels and means.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 5+ years managing marketing, with an emphasis on direct and online marketing, preferably for online subscription-based services and/or other conversion oriented consumer products.
• Mastery of Dreamweaver and Excel and a strong working knowledge of creative applications, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• B.A or B.S. degree
• Substantial experience with email and online marketing required, emphasizing analytical and creative aspects of the discipline.
• Copy-writing for direct marketing channels, especially email.
• Email and online marketing best-practices, including list acquisition and management.
• Conception, execution and management of direct-marketing campaigns and offers, landing-pages, A/B testing and e-commerce.
• Testing, tracking and analysis of marketing efforts including email, landing pages, e-commerce conversion and testing, and including analysis of marketing that involves integration of multiple steps and processes (such as email/landing pages/ecommerce)..
• HTML editing experience a plus.
• Travel industry knowledge and/or tradeshow material development a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan and a rewarding and dynamic work experience. Please send your resume and cover letter with compensation requirements to NCresumes@ntmllc.com. We will only be contacting those individuals whose qualifications and experience appear to be a fit for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on Northstar Travel Media and our products, visit us online at www.NorthstarTravelMedia.com.
|About Our Company
||Northstar Travel Media is the leading business information and marketing solutions provider to the $300 billion U.S. travel, tourism and meetings industries. Through our award-winning media brands, proprietary content, research and customized marketing solutions, Northstar offers unparalleled depth of information and services to clients in every vertical segment of the travel industry. As the market leader, Northstar delivers unmatched reach and scale across the travel and meetings industries, engaging with more than 1.7 million monthly unique visitors online and managing over 1.1 million subscriptions to its distributed content. No other content and marketing services provider serving the travel and meetings industry approaches Northstar’s scale, reach, or market share.