|Publication or Company
QUEST NUTRITION, LLC
||Advertising Agency, B2B Publishing, Corporate/Institutional/Technical Writing, Entertainment, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Newspapers, Public Relations, Radio, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social Media, TV/Cable
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
El Segundo, CA
Working in this global role with the Corporate Communications Officer, the PR Specialist will assist in planning and execution of Company’s over-all communication activities. Working closely with the Marketing Department and (Executive Management) in developing and executing communication programs related to key Quest initiatives and many other activities designed to enhance, promote and advocate various Quest products.
1. Manage public relations programs that drive awareness of Quest Nutrition, LLC, Quest’s subsidiaries, and all Quest products across various categories.
2. Assist with all aspects of raising the organization’s external profile, from planning PR strategy to cultivating media to media monitoring, in alignment with the company's strategic objectives.
3. Act as the department’s principal business writer, producing press statements, presentations, bylined articles, fact sheets, Q&A’s, talking points, white papers, company backgrounds, boiler plates, etc. as needed.
4. Research and respond to media inquiries, write, edit and disseminate press releases, develop proactive pitches and (if applicable), coordinate media interviews.
5. Assist in developing social media strategy in coordination with the Executive Management, Marketing Department, Social Media, Customer Service Department, and the Corporate Communications Officer.
6. Work with colleagues across the company to implement social media policy and provide PR and external communications measurement
7. Research and integrate our business’ industry news, trends and compelling angles into PR programs.
8. Write, develop news releases, media advisories, fact sheets and related media materials for Quest Nutrition LLC, subsidiaries and all Quest products.
9. Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges.
10. Build and maintain relationships with key consumer and trade media.
11. Help manage an external public relations agency.
12. Perform other duties, special projects, and key initiatives as assigned by the Corporate Communication Officers.
1. Minimum of 3 years of public relations experience, consumer PR experience is preferred
2. Proven media relations experience and experienced in executing highly successful, creative media campaigns
3. Proven creativity and the ability to develop fresh concepts for generating media coverage
4. Team player, professional demeanor, full of enthusiasm, vigor and zeal.
5. Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
6. Excellent people skills, ability to interact with internal and external customers.
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks, responsibilities and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced/ deadline/oriented environment.
8. Ability to communicate effectively in regards to Company’s goals and mission.
9. Painstaking attention to detail
10. Ability to work under pressure, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and must possess high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames
11. Ability to research and budget
12. Ability to work flexible hours (if needed).
13. Ability to communicate well on all levels of employees.
14. Demonstrated business and financial acumen a must
15. Must have experience working with high standards under tight deadlines
|About Our Company
||About Quest Nutrition:
Quest Nutrition, makers of the #1 selling Protein Bar, is committed to producing delicious foods with perfect nutrition. With products available online, and in over 6,000 stores across the U.S., including GNC and The Vitamin Shoppe. Quest Nutrition helps fuel and inspire everyday active, health-conscious consumers, top fitness competitors, bodybuilders, yoga enthusiasts, low-carb dieters, CrossFitters, and professional athletes. Find Quest at questnutrition.com, Facebook.com/QuestNutrition and Twitter.com/QuestNutrition.
Quest Nutrition is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Quest products are available in more than 10,000 locations across the US in such retail stores as GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Foods Markets, online at QuestNutrition.com and internationally in Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa and other countries worldwide. Follow on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.