|Publication or Company
Future US, Inc.
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
South San Francisco, CA
||Future US, Inc. is seeking a Content Marketing Project Manager. The CMPM will effectively contribute to our integrated content marketing efforts. This individual will be responsible for developing innovative, turn-key custom advertising programs and sales solutions, managing sold projects from development to execution, and analyzing social media trends to provide recommendations on how to best integrate social media into all of our custom programs.
• Respond creatively and quickly to several RFPs per week by providing efficient, thoughtful and saleable custom solutions for the sales team
• Develop quality cross-functional relationships with external clients and internal sales, editorial, design, and marketing teams
• Develop custom presentations, sales materials and online collateral based on advertiser needs and requests
• Oversee the day-to-day progress of project(s), including: asset requests, deliverables, timelines, budgets, scope and quality
• Work collaboratively with marketing to generate research and case studies for new and existing clients to build the story of why they should advertise with Future
• Analyze social media trends and develop recommendations on how to best integrate social media into our programs
• Stay informed about online standards, both industry-wide and company-specific, in order to foster expertise and the continual transfer of knowledge to sales reps and clients
Required Skills and Experience:
• BA or BS from an accredited university
• Minimum of 3-5 years of interactive marketing, sales, agency or promotions experience
• At least 2 years of Internet experience a MUST
• Gaming and/or Technology industry a plus
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in busy environment
• Strong understanding of basic marketing principles and how to use qualitative and quantitative information to develop successful solutions and pitches
• Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary
• Strong analytical skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong team player with a can-do, pitch in attitude
• Capable of working proactively with multiple departments to achieve results
• Proficiency in Keynote, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite a must
• Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Flash a huge plus
• Must be experienced in the business use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media applications
|About Our Company
Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR). It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events. It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Gaming, Entertainment, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors. Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com. Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands in the US include Mac|Life, Maximum PC, PC Gamer and Official Xbox Magazine. We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad. Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content. Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
What we offer:
• 401K Match
• Costco Membership
• Corporate Matching Program
• Employer paid medical, dental and vision plans.
• A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
• Free shuttle service from BART and CalTrain to the office.