Senior Account Executive - Film PR
|Publication or Company
ID Public Relations
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
Los Angeles, CA
||Desired Skills & Experience will include:
• 5-7 years of experience in Public Relations (with a focus on Films preferably at an agency or a combination of both agency and studio)
• Strong core communication skills including media relations, writing, editing and persistence
Excellent speaking and writing skills to handle daily pitching and reporting
• Excellent understanding of PR strategies, tactics and experience working with internal cross-discipline teams in a positively collaborative fashion highly desired.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines, and follow-up are a must
• Strong communication and leadership/supervisory skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Have an established and growing database of press contacts across broadcast, print and online
• Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
• Desire to over-deliver rather than meet expectations
• Creative thinking and a problem-solving attitude
|About Our Company
||ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
Our synergistic culture revolves around the core values of respect, collaboration and personal growth, fostered by a supportive team dynamic, open communication and creative opportunity. Our passion for our work is matched only by our unbridled vision: we translate our ideas, insight and skills into results for our clients every day.
The Senior Account Executive is expected to bring media expertise to the agency, identify new business opportunities for the company, signing new business while leading and managing existing accounts. This exceptional individual must also independently manage their internal teams as well as a substantial client load.
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for multiple clients
• Develop relationships with key industry influencers to advance client goals
• Create and manage timelines
• Creative thinking - lead brainstorming sessions
• Stay current with new media trends and incorporate as appropriate
• Draft and edit press materials (pitch letters, advisories, releases, etc.)
• Work with domestic distributors to coordinate participation in US press events and/or other publicity opportunities
• Work with talent reps and distributors to facilitate talent interviews
• Coordinate talent tours, press junkets
• Manage film festivals as liaison on behalf of clients
• Build strategic alliances and relationships within the industry
• Evaluate campaign results against objectives; use results to suggest improvements to client or team