|Publication or Company
California Cryobank, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
||California Cryobank (CCB) is searching for a dynamic, creative, and driven individual to join our Marketing team as a Product Marketing Associate to assist in launching our Egg Donor Program. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your skills and experience to a new line of business for CCB.
If you’re looking for a job that presents new and engaging challenges in a collaborative environment valuing personal contribution, where you’ll work closely with intelligent, talented, and passionate people like yourself, then CCB is the place for you.
As part of the Marketing team, we want someone who can be creative in marketing yet possesses strong quantitative skills and business savvy. You must be unafraid to tackle operational challenges and be able to handle frequent interruptions in priority. Your verbal and written communication skills need to be excellent. This position offers the opportunity to learn much about business, take on diverse responsibilities and work closely with people both inside and outside the company. No two days are the same; you’ll often work on different projects simultaneously, so you’ll need to prioritize and manage tasks with little help. We also expect you to take initiative to figure things out and jump on tasks as needed. Being flexible and enthusiastic to learn and take on new challenges is essential, as projects sometimes arise unexpectedly, or may be outside your area of expertise.
We have high expectations for quality work and a strong emphasis on being a team player with no hesitation to “roll up your sleeves.” In other words, you’ll do whatever it takes to get a job done right. The CCB team works hard, but plays hard, too! We’re a fun-loving, birthday-surprising, and pet/kid-adoring, dedicated group who work both individually and collectively to support CCB’s core values.
As an industry leader in reproductive tissue and stem cells banking, CCB offers a unique opportunity to make a difference in our clients’ lives. If you’re looking to join a company that helps people achieve their dreams and fosters a hardworking environment with an emphasis on cooperation and teamwork, then CCB is the right choice.
Read on to learn more about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Product Marketing Associate will support the launch of new services and products and assist the development of marketing strategies, plans and execution of various marketing programs and initiatives. The Product Marketing Associate will act as the brand champion in the organization to build the brand internally and externally and will have the knowledge to effectively apply marketing concepts to help engage professional and consumer audiences, create product awareness and promote the advancement of our new Egg Donor Program. The Product Marketing Associate will also work closely with the Jr. Product Owner to become part of the Product Owner Team.
This position requires strong “generalist" knowledge around all things brand, marketing and digital, excellent logic and analytical skills, and an infinite drive to dig deeper and deliver better work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
Marketing Strategy & Research
• Develop annual brand and marketing plan to support key business objectives and growth
• Develop, coordinate and execute digital and traditional marketing programs to generate/increase leads and sales
• Help to build awareness and promote products and services to professional and consumer audiences
• Develop qualitative research and quantitative analysis to support business development ideas or strategies
• Development and maintain brand identity standards, logo assets, corporate brand photo library, templates, brand guidelines, style guides and all training materials
• Ensure brand standards are used and that they are brought throughout online and print marketing communications produced
• Contribute to the development of key value propositions, selling messaging and proof points and content for product collateral and website
• Create and provide ongoing maintenance of Product Marketing presentations, marketing collateral and product sheets
• Plan the launch of new products and services and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Acts as primary project lead with internal departments and external vendors on the design, development and production of marketing communication materials
• Executes all programs to promote and market our products and services, including measurement, reporting and recommendations for improvement
Website Development and Maintenance
• Assist in managing website development in a fast-paced and constantly changing agile environment
• Gather requirements and write effective user stories and acceptance critical for all items in the product backlog and communicate requirements to UI/UX, design and development teams
• Track and analyze website performance and customer experience based identifying problems and opportunities
• Write website content using SEO best practices
Analytics, Reports & Presentations
• Monitor and analyze business performance, market and competitive environment
• Produce reports and presentations
• Conduct on-going competitive analysis including product, services and prices/offers, responses to competitive claims, website features and usability, marketing strategy and tactics, and communicate relevant information throughout the organization; develop and update quarterly competitive analysis report
• Bachelor’s Degree Required (B.A. or B.S.) with 3-5 years of experience in marketing management, product/services launch and digital strategy
• A strong understanding of digital strategy, design and development
• Understanding of web strategy as it relates to content, user acquisition, engagement and conversion
• Experience in software product management a plus
• Ability to work effectively as part of a matrix team to meet or exceed objectives
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
• Strong project management skills with the ability to facilitate projects with different departments
• Demonstrate excellent prioritization and high degree of attention to detail
• Exceptionally pro-active and able to operate independently
• Creative thinker, results-driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adaptability to a changing environment and customer orientation are a must
• Proficiency in MS Suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, inc.:
• Group health, dental and vision insurance
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy - 17 days to start!
• Paid holidays
• 401k Plan, including Company Match
• Paid bereavement leave
• Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Public transportation/vanpool reimbursement (up to $150 per month)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Travel Assistance Program
• Employee discount on cord blood banking with FamilyCord
• Fun employee events!
• Discount tickets (movies, theme parks, etc.)
• Flexible schedules (varies by department)
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
No phone calls please. EOE
|About Our Company
Are you someone who really wants to make a difference in the world?
Join our passionate team and spend your day helping people
change their lives and achieve their dreams!
California Cryobank (www.cryobank.com), one of the largest and most respected reproductive tissue banks in the industry, provides anonymous donor semen services as well as private storage of semen, eggs and embryos to thousands of people around the world each year.
Our subsidiary division, FamilyCord (www.familycord.com) is a top-tier umbilical cord blood processing and storage company recognized as a leader and innovator within the rapidly growing cord blood banking industry. California Cryobank Stem Cell Services is a leading provider of professional services to stem cell transplant centers and their patients.
California Cryobank is privately-held, with headquarters in West Los Angeles and branches in Westwood, Palo Alto, Boston and New York City. We have built a reputation of quality and caring for over 36 years and are poised for continued growth and success.