|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Social Media
BrightWhistle is seeking a Digital Analyst that will consistently connect our clients to consumers through targeted Facebook and Google PPC campaigns. The Digital Analyst is responsible for day-to-day management and optimization of our clients' SEM and Facebook programs, with the primary goal of driving new patient acquisition.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. As an early employee at BrightWhistle, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on both the company and the next generation of digital marketing technology solutions.
- Plan, launch, manage and analyze multiple Google/Facebook/Twitter campaigns
- Create ads and ad copy for Google/Facebook/Twitter campaigns
- Ensure deliverables are on time and on target, consistently exceeding client expectations
- Consistently drive conversions
- Work closely with Senior Digital Analyst to optimize campaign performance and budgets
- Stay up-to-date on healthcare and digital industry news and trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Two years of digital campaign management experience preferred
- Google AdWords experience highly preferred
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data for campaign optimizations
- Ability to synthesize data for internal and external reports and presentations
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the team and the company
- Ability to identify industry trends and fit them into the bigger picture
- Sense of humor necessary if you want to stay alive in the crossfire
At BrightWhistle we provide a competitive benefits package that includes health plans, 401k, paid time off and company sponsored activities. Our office is located right next to Orpheus Brewery, Piedmont Park and is easily accessible to the Beltline. The building has an upper patio that overlooks the park and provides an assortment of snacks and beverages for our convenience and enjoyment.
|About Our Company
BrightWhistle is a B2B marketing technology start up. Our team has developed the first end-to-end patient engagement, acquisition and management platform to support the unprecedented growth and evolution of the healthcare industry in the digital space. Our continuously growing portfolio includes many of the nationâ€™s leading healthcare systems across all regions.
Through our expertise integrating and leveraging best practices in search and social media, BrightWhistle is recognized as the industry leader in digital patient acquisition. We are a Google AdWords API Client and Certified Partner, and also the only HIPAA compliant Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer in possession of the Ads API badge. In a short time Brightwhistle has received awards and accolades for groundbreaking work in online healthcare marketing. Most recently, BrightWhistle was named a winner of the 2014 Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) Innovation Competition.
We continue to search for energetic, hardworking, intelligent and creative individuals to join our fast-growing technology startup environment during this exciting time.