1. See what trends begging for retweets will get you?
2. In what back-asswards universe would anyone think this was a good idea?
What are we discussing? Meet Dakkari Dijon McAnuff, a 20-year-old dunderhead whose parents shouldn’t have been allowed to breed because of their choice of made-up first names and fancy condiments for middle names.
This jackleg fool thought he would capitalize on current trends and beg for retweets, “100 RT’s (Re-Tweets) and I’ll shoot someone walking.” Social media goes crazy and McAnuff was traced to his residence at the 700 block of 9th Street and promptly arrested (with an air rifle), the Times says.
— Julie Sone (@JulieSone) March 13, 2014
He is being held on suspicion of making criminal threats and being a dumb@$$. His bail has been set at $50,000. Let’s hope he has 10 cents to his name.
- A Pumpkin Spice-Flavored Summer? The Too-Early Trend Making Us Crazy
- CSIS Wins This Week's Edition of 'The Intern Did It'
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Wins Positive Press for His Perfect Definition of Feminism
- How Zelda Williams Will Change Twitter's Troll Policy