1. See what trends begging for retweets will get you?
2. In what back-asswards universe would anyone think this was a good idea?
What are we discussing? Meet Dakkari Dijon McAnuff, a 20-year-old dunderhead whose parents shouldn’t have been allowed to breed because of their choice of made-up first names and fancy condiments for middle names.
This jackleg fool thought he would capitalize on current trends and beg for retweets, “100 RT’s (Re-Tweets) and I’ll shoot someone walking.” Social media goes crazy and McAnuff was traced to his residence at the 700 block of 9th Street and promptly arrested (with an air rifle), the Times says.
— Julie Sone (@JulieSone) March 13, 2014
He is being held on suspicion of making criminal threats and being a dumb@$$. His bail has been set at $50,000. Let’s hope he has 10 cents to his name.
- Why Gwyneth Paltrow Is to Blame for Whisper's Failure as a Media Source
- The Real Top 14 PR Twits to Follow in 2014 (Part 3)
- The Guardian Wonders Whether Twitter Will Grow Up to Be a 'PR Platform'
- Burger King Blasted for Ad That Looks a Lot Like 'Billy on the Street'