This week, Duke University is hiring a director of strategic communications, while DIRECTV needs a mobile marketing manager. The New York Times is seeking a manager of mobile marketing, and Edgell Communications is on the hunt for a event marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director, Strategic Communications Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Mobile Marketing Manager DIRECTV (New York, NY)
- Manager, Mobile Marketing The New York Times (New York, NY)
- Event Marketing Manager Edgell Communications (Randolph, NJ)
- Marketing Manager Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press (Cold Spring Harbor, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability