This week, the The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is hiring a director of media relations and communications, as well as a director of digital communications. Meanwhile, the Chuck Agency is seeking a director of experiential marketing and sales, and ALM Media is on the hunt for a marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director, Media Relations and Communications The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Washington, DC)
- Director, Digital Communications The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Washington, DC)
- Director, Experiential Marketing and Sales Chuck Agency (Brooklyn, NY)
- Marketing Manager ALM Media (New York, NY)
- Publicist/Marketer Westport Book Publicity & Marketing Firm (Westport, CT)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability