This week, The Economist is hiring a vice president of global marketing innovation, while Freelancers Union needs a marketing manager. Countryman Press is seeking a marketing and publicity manager, and NewBay Media is on the hunt for a senior marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- VP, Global Marketing Innovation The Economist (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager Freelancers Union (Brooklyn, NY)
- Marketing & Publicity Manager Countryman Press (Woodstock, VT)
- Senior Marketing Manager NewBay Media (New York, NY)
- Communications Specialist National Nurses United (Oakland, CA)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability