By Patrick Coffee on March 17, 2014 1:26 PM
We’re all social media experts, right? Well, did you know that:
- Canadians are the most active Facebook users
- YouTube reaches more Americans aged 18-34 than any cable network
- The number of tweets sent each day would fill a book 8,163 times longer than War and Peace
Which factoid stands out?
- Social Media Case Study: National Golf Day Edition
- AP #MH17 Tweet Traumatizes English Teachers, the World
- EPA Apologizes for Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Mobile Game
- CW's Supernatural Gets Twitter Trolled in Miraculous Fashion for 'Queer Baiting'