By Patrick Coffee on March 17, 2014 1:26 PM
We’re all social media experts, right? Well, did you know that:
- Canadians are the most active Facebook users
- YouTube reaches more Americans aged 18-34 than any cable network
- The number of tweets sent each day would fill a book 8,163 times longer than War and Peace
Which factoid stands out?
- 10 Pointers for Navigating the Measurement Maze
- ISIS Spokeswoman Explains Love of Nutella to New York Magazine
- Does Social Media Make Crisis Communications More Difficult to Manage?
- Anatomy of a Twitter Apology: DiGiorno