Account wins in this edition of Spin the Agencies of Record include a beverage company, a broadcast business, an outlet for pet owners, and some digital work.
- Data security company Protegrity USA enlists Bateman Group as PR and social media AOR.
- Wall Street Communications broadcasts the message for HTN Communications, formerly Hughes Television Network.
- 104 West Partners adds online marketplace ClickBank and talent matching company Evolv to its roster.
- DNA Beverage Corp revs up with Transmedia Group for its “Start Your Engines” campaign.
- Pet owner newsletter and website Daily Kibble has selected Whitegate PR for holiday outreach.
- How Much Difference Does 'Movember' Make?
- The FTC Doesn't Understand Native Advertising, Either
- Bolt PR Expands into Texas, Brings Our Very Own Shawn Paul Wood Along
- PR Takes a Lead Role in #GivingTuesday