Building on its recent success with several technology clients, M&C Saatchi PR has acquired three new accounts in the areas of social gaming and technology:
- Flow, a performance fitness app backed by professional athletes including Gabriel Landeskog of the Colorado Avalanche and Victor Hedman of the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- The new casual gaming tournament platform gogamingo. The start-up launched this month in New York City, and it’s shaking up the casual gaming market by allowing players of mobile games to compete in tournaments for real world prizes.
- Sumeria, a national network that connects young professionals to social engagement opportunities with events and activities year-round nationwide.
The Morris + King Company (MKC) announced that it has been retained by Jacks & Jokers—a contemporary apparel company inspired by the iconic imagery and art of the United States Playing Card Company (USPC). As agency-of-record, MKC will develop and execute a comprehensive PR campaign heightening awareness of a brand known for its “bold, effortless cool.”
MWW has been named agency of record for three new clients within its technology practice: biofeedback and health apps leader Azumio; time-saving technology Twist, and creative marketing and publishing platform Blurb. The new clients are disruptors across the health, time management and book publishing categories, respectively, and all accounts will be led out of MWW’s San Francisco office.
Aspectus PR, a global communications and PR agency focused on Financial Services, Energy, Engineering and B2B Technology and Events, has been appointed by compliance consulting/software provider Cordium to deliver its global communications strategy.
Aspectus will be working with Cordium as it develops its core messaging to help develop content for national, international and financial services media across its UK and US operations.
M. Silver Associates (MSA), a public relations and marketing communications agency specializing in travel and tourism, has added several new accounts to its roster of North American and international representation. The clients encompass airlines, lodging, luxury lifestyle, culinary and real estate development in several parts of the world, including the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific.
“Services will include traditional and new media development, promotions, events and strategic partnerships with a range of initiatives from product launches to marketplace re-introduction,” said Virginia M. Sheridan, MSA’s president.
- Affect Launches 'How to' Series to Share Best Practices and Dispel PR Myths
- Roll Call: William and Kate, APCO Worldwide, Grace Blue, and More
- Spin the Agencies of Record
- 17 Firms That the New York Observer 'Top 50' List Missed