“A library implies an act of faith.”—Victor Hugo
MWW, one of the top five global independent public relations firms, today announced that it has been selected as public relations and marketing agency of record for hoopla digital, a category-creating service that partners with public libraries across North America to provide online and mobile access to videos, music and audiobooks. As PR and marketing agency of record, MWW will direct a program to launch hoopla digital across the U.S. and Canada, including media and trade relations, influencer outreach, digital counsel and national and local market consumer cultivation.
“We wanted a dynamic partner for our launch and we found it in MWW. The firm has a superb understanding of technology and how to communicate it to consumers. They also demonstrated the ability to reach our target audiences – from librarians and tech influencers to Millennials,” said hoopla digital founder and owner Jeff Jankowski. “MWW helped us craft a powerful message to position hoopla digital and it really shows in the results the firm has already secured for us.”
“Yachts are the closest a commoner can get to sovereignty.”—Charles Simonyi
Brandware Public Relations, an independent, full-service public relations firm specializing in enthusiast brands, has been selected as public relations agency of record for Elco Motor Yachts. Elco has 120 years of rich heritage in designing and manufacturing electric propulsion systems and classic motor yachts, dating back to the 1893 Chicago World Fair, where more than 1 million visitors experienced Elco electric-powered launches on the waterways.
Long before “going green” was fashionable, Elco believed in the benefits of electric motors. As the oldest manufacturer of electric boats in the world, Elco has also played an active role in many chapters of naval and U.S. history since it introduced electric motors to the marine industry. During the 1930s, Elco became part of Electric Boat, which became General Dynamics Corporation in 1952.Today, the company continues its leadership in designing and manufacturing category-leading electric drive technology and systems for displacement hull watercraft, including sailboats, trawlers, tenders and launches. Elco motors are designed and built in America.
“Fine art is knowledge made visible.”—Gustav Flaubert
WORKHOUSE one of the country’s leading public relations and integrated creative agencies, announced that it has been selected by Maximilian Wiedmann’s exhibition of Vanity Unfair, as Agency of Record (A.O.R) for a landmark collection of fine art work prints and paintings that opens to the public on Monday, 12 August 2013 and runs through the end of the month. Presented by Parasol Projets & Katherine Schade the exhibition appears at 215 Bowery (located on Rivington) in New York City. Gallery hours are from 10am to 6pm, Monday to Sunday. Private appointments also available. Meet Maximilian Wiedemann. Press Day takes place on Wednesday, 14 August from 10am -6pm at the “J” Soho located at 323 West Broadway between Canal & Grand Streets. RSVP: Nelson@workhousepr.com.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.”—Richard P. Feynman
WISE Public Relations recently added several new accounts to its growing client roster, namely:
• Mediamorph (www.mediamorph.com) a cross-platform intelligence and analytics firm at the intersection of Media, Entertainment and Content Distribution.
• PPC Associates (www.ppcassociates.com) a full-service search engine and digital marketing agency with offices in Silicon Valley, San Diego and Chicago.
• LiveRail (http://www.liverail.com) a leading publisher monetization platform for video and the largest video advertising property behind Google according to comScore.
• My6Sense (www.my6sense.com) a mobile engagement and monetization platform that helps publishers increase user engagement, extend time spent with & shelf-life of content, and for the first time – harvest user behavior to better monetize mobile properties.
• New York Tech Council (http://www.nytech.org) a non-profit organization focused on developing and promoting entrepreneurism and the technology industry in New York City.
Wise Public Relations will manage digital and traditional media relations, develop social media content and strategy, drive thought leadership and support event driven marketing initiatives across these accounts.