Axe has always sold its body odor cover-ups on the dubious premise that their rank industrial odor somehow doubles as Kryptonite for teenage girls. A recent incident in Brooklyn shows us that’s not quite the case: a couple of days ago eight sixth-grade students went to the hospital after some joker sprayed the hell out of a classroom with the “noxious” toxin.
And there was much vomiting.
After EMS took the kids to get treated (and two were taken to the doctor by their parents), the Department of Education confirmed that the Axe was responsible, and in an official statement school officials said that someone is going to be in soooooo much trouble tomorrow!
The perpetrator remains anonymous, but we’d like to think his response will come in the form of a t-shirt: