Are you an effective leader? Brown Lloyd James is on the hunt for a media director to join its New York office. You’ll provide senior management and guidance to junior staff on communications strategy, while developing media plans, liaising with clients and maintaining a rapport with journalists. International travel is a part of the gig, so you should be the type who loves to pack your bag and go. If this gig isn’t your cup of tea, check out more PR openings below and on mediabistro.com.
- PR Manager UBM TechWeb (San Francisco, CA)
- PR Manager Eugenia Kim (New York, NY)
- Public Relations Expert H|B (San Antonio, TX)
- Publicity Management Asst. Pixar Animation Studios (Emeryville, CA)
- Senior Manager Publicity, Digital & Home Entertainment BBC (New York, NY)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.