Hands-On Public Relations Insights to Improve your PR Campaigns
Over four weeks, you'll hear from top PR professionals to learn how to handle common public relations challenges. Learn how to implement a crisis communications plan when your client lands in hot water. We'll also show you how to create a content and social media strategy that creates a story for your brand. You'll discover how to pitch to journalists -- both in digital and print media -- to get the coverage you need in a manner that will draw them in. Finally, we'll show you how to build your client base and win new business to stay competitive.
How does this work?
This is an innovative interactive online workshop that includes several components:
- Keynote sessions by PR pros with case studies, examples, and interactive Q&A sessions.
- One-on-one feedback provided by an advisor within a small homework group where you can ask questions and seek help.
- Weekly homework assignments designed to help you implement the strategies discussed each week.
- Peer interaction: Learn from accomplished peers from around the country by sharing resources and making connections.
By the end of this interactive online workshop, you'll have:
- Solid working knowledge of current trends and best practices in public relations
- Strategies that you can put into place in your own career, including how to get clients and win business, cope with PR crises, and pitch bloggers and journalists
- A deep understanding of how to tell a story about your brand or project