- Receive Revolving Door updates via email or RSS.
The Revolving Door
51100 out of 26388 listings
Revolving Door Listings
April 14, 2014: Mark Paiva has been named film editor at Arcade Edit.
He had been co-founder of Poster Boy Edit. (AgencySpy)
April 14, 2014: Jen Dean has been named film editor at Arcade Edit.
She had been film editor at Whitehouse Post. (AgencySpy)
April 14, 2014: Rob Rossi has been named deputy editor, standards for Asia, at the Wall Street Journal.
He had been deputy national news editor there. (FishbowlNY)
April 14, 2014: Mohamed El-Erian has been named columnist, economic policy and financial markets, at Bloomberg View.
He will continue in his role as chief economic adviser at Allianz Group and chairman of President Obama's Global Development Council. (FishbowlNY)
April 14, 2014: Joe Zee has been named editor-in-chief and executive creative officer at Yahoo Fashion.
He had been creative director at Elle. (FishbowlNY)
April 14, 2014: Adam Caskey has been named meteorologist at KSAT in San Antonio.
He had been meteorologist at WJLA in Washington, D.C. (TVSpy)
April 14, 2014: Chuck Carter has been named managing editor at WPIX in New York.
He had been assistant news director at WTIC in Hartford, Conn. (TVSpy)
The How to Pitch series is worth its weight in gold. In just the first month I'd already benefited enough to consider the cost of joining well worth it.
-- Gaen Murphree
- Premium content, including our How to Pitch Guides, an indispensable tool for freelance writers. view sample >
- Savings of up to $35 per class on mediabistro.com courses and seminars.
- Insurance discounts for freelancers and small businesses, including medical, dental, auto and home.
- Lots of other professional discounts, including ZipCar (a $50 value) and your choice of magazine subscriptions (a $10 value).
... and much more! View all benefits or Sign up now!