The Space Race for global auto makers is on! Self Drive Vehicles is the definitive conference for automotive pioneers and technology leaders looking to shape the future of autonomous-driving.
Whether you’re a self-driving technology enthusiast or interested in understanding the broader financial, commercial, and social impacts, you’ll find the insight, analysis, and actionable advice to navigate the road ahead. Designed to cover the entire spectrum of autonomous car technologies, Self Drive Vehicles provides the latest on auto-pilot technologies, software and hardware platforms, and V2V networks. But what other issues will have to be addressed before self-driving cars can become mainstream, and what will be the implications on policy, safety, jobs, the environment, the economy, and urban life?
Join us in San Francisco and get answers to all your burning questions.
—Hod Lipson, Associate Professor at Cornell University
Who Should Attend?
Self Drive Vehicles is designed for business professionals and technologists involved in the emerging industry of driverless cars and the future of mobility. Anyone interested in discovering how companies are inventing, implementing, regulating, and standardizing the next generation of autonomous driving technology should attend, including:
- Manufacturer Executives
- Investors and Venture Capitalists
- Next Generation Solution Providers
- Telecom Operators and Solution Providers
- Software and Hardware Developers
- Automotive and Industrial Designers
- Aftermarket Parts and Accessory Manufacturers
- Navigation Companies
- In-vehicle Infotainment Engineers and Designers
- Mobile App Developers
- Auto Dealers
- Transport Authorities
- Insurance Industry Executives
- Smart Electronics Vendors
- Government Bodies
- Automotive Trade Groups and Consortiums
- Technologists & Early Adopters