A step-by-step course to transform your manuscript into a published eBook
Learn the steps to take your book from manuscript to published eBook – without a publisher or agent. Over the course of three weeks, you'll participate in a dynamic online event and tune in to live weekly video webcasts, participate in ongoing discussions, complete homework assignments, and through small group work, receive personalized feedback on your self-publishing plan from both your peers and industry experts.
How does this work?
This is an innovative online workshop that bridges the best of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches by world-class publishing experts, with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions that show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework to get your eBook designed, published, marketed, and sold.
- Peer interaction: Work closely in a small group. Get feedback from an advisor. Make meaningful connections.
- Author showcase: Participate in our ongoing community forum where your book will be posted for feedback by your classmates.
By the end of the online event and workshop, you will have:
- An eBook and a comprehensive strategy on how to earn money from it, including how to price, market, publicize, and design your eBook.
- Ongoing guidance from instructors and facilitators, special guests, and peers.
- Once your eBook is posted, you'll get feedback from your audience and peers.