Be sure to check out mediabistro.com/events for more great events.
- Word of Mouth Movements Don't miss keynote speaker Geno Church's helpful hints on how to inspire excitement and foster advocacy among customers and other stakeholders.
- Targeting ROI Hear from ROI expert Marty Weintraub on how to find your audience and master highly focused targeting on Facebook’s social graph.
- Make the Most of Social Equity Don’t miss keynote speaker Kevin Ryan’s helpful hints on what it takes to develop a well manicured brand, both inside and outside your organization.
Make money through social media
Following the overwhelming success of the inaugural event in New York, Socialize West unites business leaders in gaming, virtual goods, mobile, marketing, and media for two days of learning, connecting, and sharing about all things social. Attendees come to Socialize for the real-world insight that our unique blend of industry heavyweights, business visionaries and results-oriented practitioners bring to the table. Through two days of comprehensive sessions, focused discussion and diverse perspectives, you'll learn how all the social media pieces fit together to create a unified business strategy.
Customize your experience.
Offering four core themes, Socialize gives attendees plenty of options. Choose the tracks most appropriate to your company's business objectives, tactics, or channel activities:
- Gamify. Social games keep getting hotter: the virtual goods market will surpass $2 billion in 2011
- Mobilize. The social web has gone mobile: lessons for social sharing, search, browsing, and networking
- Optimize. Learn how to effectively track and measure social media campaigns
- Monetize. At the root of all these topics, uncover key revenue drivers: content, apps, and more
Socialize is about results.
This event delivers up-to-the-minute social media techniques, methods, and processes to teach you how to successfully enable customer-facing revenue generation strategies that tap the power of social media when you return to your office. Socialize is designed to educate individuals whose firms are just beginning to conquer social media as well as corporations who wish to enhance their social media presence and expand their campaigns. Building cost-effective engagement models with measurable ROI is what Socialize is all about.
Participating at Socialize: Monetizing Social Media - West
Klout On Measuring Social Media Success
Wildfire Interactive On The Reputation Management Evolution
Burson-Marsteller Opening Day Keynote
Motivity Marketing On The Well Manicured Social Brand
Brains on Fire On Word of Mouth Movements
Hearsay Social On Social Monitoring and Reputation Management
Moblyng On "game" changing HTML5