Hands-On Social Media Training for Beginners
Social Media 101 will give you a basic understanding of today's major social media sites and platforms and teach you how to use them to achieve your personal and professional goals. You’ll learn how to get set up, share meaningful content, and build and engage an audience across all the top social platforms as well as some key emerging ones. The course will teach you about the full scope of features each has to offer, how and when to share content, which sites or platforms are best for your objectives, plus the latest tools and apps to manage it all on the go.
How does this work?
This is an innovative interactive online workshop that includes several components:
- Weekly lessons: Step-by-step instruction by known industry experts
- One-on-one feedback: Provided by an advisor within a small group setting where you can ask questions and get support
- Weekly Homework Assignments: Designed to help you become proficient across all major sites and platforms
- Peer Interaction: Connect with accomplished peers from around the country, share resources and get support
You'll leave with:
- A solid working knowledge of the major social media platforms, as well as some of the key emerging ones, for both your personal and professional use
- Best practices for using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Tumblr
- A deep understanding of how to share content relevant to your audience on each platform