Registration includes five weeks of ongoing interaction:
- Weekly how-to demonstrations and keynote discussions from live guest speakers (via webcast) with interactive Q&A sessions. Plus access to recordings of these sessions to watch any time.
- Peer group interaction via discussion boards to ask questions, share resources and make connections.
- One-on-one feedback from an advisor on your homework.
- Excellent customer service from Mediabistro staff.
Register for individual sessions
Need to learn about one or more specific platforms or topics? Choose the weeks that fit your goals. You'll have access to the live webcast session with Q&A and the recording afterwards.
- Week 1: September 4 - Twitter: The Power of Microblogging
- Week 2: September 11 - Facebook: Personal Profiles and Business Pages
- Week 3: September 18 - LinkedIn: Get the Most Out of the Social Network for Business Professionals
- Week 4: September 25 - All About Google+
- Week 5: October 2 - Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr: An Overview of Image Driven Platforms
Individual sessions do not include access to discussion groups or homework feedback.
- When a group of three or more people from the same organization register, the first registrant pays full price with all additional registrants paying only $199.
- Registrations must be placed at the same time and registrants must be from the same organization.
- This rate cannot be combined with any other discount.
Mediabistro Event Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend this virtual event, you may transfer your registration to another person by notifying mediabistro.com by email at least three days prior to the event. Registrations are nonrefundable.