Registration includes six weeks of ongoing interaction:
- Weekly how-to demonstrations and keynote discussions from live guest speakers (via video) with interactive Q&A sessions. Plus access to recordings of these sessions to watch any time.
- Peer group interaction via discussion boards to ask questions, share resources, and make connections.
- One-on-one feedback from an advisor on your homework.
- Excellent customer service from Mediabistro staff.
Register for individual sessions
Need to learn about one or more specific platforms or topics? Choose the weeks that fit your goals. You'll have access to the live webcast session with Q&A and an archive video for one week.
- Week 1: February 18- 10 Habits of Highly Successful Twitter Users
- Week 2: February 25- 15 Facebook Tips, Tools, and Techniques You Should Know
- Week 3: March 4- Social Media and Mobile
- Week 4: March 11- Harnessing the Power of Image Driven Platforms
- Week 5: March 19- Using a Personal Website to Build Your Brand Online
- Week 6: March 25- Tools and Tips for Managing All of Your Social Media
Individual sessions do not include access to discussion groups or homework feedback.
- When a group of three people from the same organization register, the first registrant pays full price with all additional registrants paying only $275.
- Registrations must be placed at the same time and registrants must be from the same organization.
- This rate cannot be combined with any other discount.
Mediabistro Event Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend this virtual event, you may transfer your registration to another person by notifying mediabistro.com by email at least three days prior to the event. Registrations are nonrefundable.