- Use social media to market your business Participate in this innovative online learning event to create and implement a social media strategy, track results, and get feedback from advisors and peers.
- Master the social platforms Learn strategies to market with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
- Learn Google+ from a Power User Tech evangelist Robert Scoble shares strategies for mastering Google+.
Use Social Media to Market Your Business
Create a social media strategy and learn from the biggest names in social media in this innovative online event and workshop. Join tech evangelist Robert Scoble to master Google+. Develop strategies for increasing your Facebook likes and ROI. And learn the benefits of geolocation platforms like Foursquare. (See full program.)
Over eight weeks, you'll participate in a dynamic online event to tune in to live weekly video webcasts, participate in ongoing forum discussions, complete strategic assignments, and work with a small group to receive one-on-one feedback on your social media plans.
How does this work?
This is an innovative online conference and workshop that bridges the best of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches by world-class social media pioneers, with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions that show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework designed to get your social media strategy up and running quickly.
- Peer interaction: Work closely with a small group. Get feedback from an advisor. And make meaningful connections with the entire attendee roster.
By the end of the online conference & workshop, you'll have:
- A comprehensive social media marketing strategy in place across various sites and platforms, including a content strategy and monitoring tools in place to track traffic, engagement, and conversion to sales.
- Plus you'll get ongoing guidance from the boot camp instructors and facilitators, special guests, and peers in your small group sessions.
- Most important, once your social media strategy is in place, you'll get feedback from your audience, users, and clients.
Participating at the Social Media Marketing Boot Camp
- Robert Scoble On Mastering Google+
Inside Network On the State & Future of the Facebook Platform
On Using Twitter to Drive Business
- Tameka Kee On How to Use LinkedIn for Business
The Happiness Project On How the Happiness Project Became a Multimedia Sensation
foursquare On Using Geolocation Tools for Marketing
Newsweek/The Daily Beast On Attracting a New Audience via Tumblr
Inside Facebook On Executing a Facebook Marketing Campaign
On Building a Targeted Social Strategy
David Meerman Scott
Real-Time Marketing & PR On Running a Business in Real Time
GalleyCat/Mediabistro On Creating a Mass Following On Twitter
- McLean Robbins On Understanding Search As You Plan Social Content
Radian6 Understanding Social Media Monitoring and Engagement: Tools Demo from Radian6
Everywhere On Social Media as Lead Gen
On Adding Social Features to Your Marketing
- Jennifer Neeley On Using Listening Tools to Build Your Brand