- Use social media to market your business Participate in this innovative online learning event to create and implement a social media strategy, track results, and get feedback from advisors and peers.
- Learn how to turn customers into brand advocates Join us for an opening keynote with Edelman's Michael Brito, plus 15 other speakers, and one-on-one feedback from an advisor
- Connect with hundreds of innovators Meet a variety of senior-level colleagues from media, technology, academia, non-profits, and other organizations
Use Social Media to Market Your Business
Create a social media strategy and learn from the biggest names in social media in this innovative online event and workshop.
Over eight weeks, you'll participate in a dynamic online event to tune in to live weekly video webcasts, participate in ongoing forum discussions, complete strategic assignments, and work with a small group to receive one-on-one feedback on your social media plans.
How does this work?
This is an innovative online conference and workshop that bridges the best of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches by world-class social media pioneers, with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions that show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework designed to get your social media strategy up and running quickly.
- Peer interaction: Work closely with a small group. Get feedback from an advisor. And make meaningful connections with the entire attendee roster.
By the end of the online conference & workshop, you'll have:
- A comprehensive social media marketing strategy in place across various sites and platforms, including a content strategy and monitoring tools in place to track traffic, engagement, and conversion to sales.
- Plus you'll get ongoing guidance from the boot camp instructors and facilitators, special guests, and peers in your small group sessions.
- Most important, once your social media strategy is in place, you'll get feedback from your audience, users, and clients.
Participating at the Social Media Marketing Boot Camp
The Onion On Creative Social Media Campaigns
JESS3 On Storytelling Through Social Media
Edelman Digital On the Rise of the
Facebook On Facebook Pages
Likeable On Establishing a Social Brand Personality
LiftFive On Social Influence
Reuters On Social Curation
AllTwitter On Using Twitter to Promote Your Brand
Weber Shandwick On Successful Social Strategies
National Wildlife Federation On Social Media Measurement
bitly On Analytics and Social Media
Buffer On Tools to Increase Productivity
Mediabistro On Building a Social Strategy