Social Media Marketing Boot Camp Sponsorship
Reach thousands of leads and engage meaningfully with hundreds of high-quality brands in mediabistro's innovative online event, Social Media Marketing Boot Camp, which is targeted to social media decision-makers. The event, held over eight weeks, draws hundreds of senior-level attendees from fortune 100 companies, major media companies, and startups. Past attendees have included senior level participants from Clorox, 3M, Aetna, FreshDirect, Random House, Hearst, University of Michigan, Norwalk Community College, American Bar Association, Demand Media, Elle Decor, and hundreds of other leading companies.
- Live demo presentation: Sponsor will work directly with the conference programming team to deliver a live sponsored demo or speaking session as a part of the conference program. Format is a 30-minute demo or presentation, followed by live online Q&A with attendees. A webcast recording is included in the event archive for students to view at any time.
- Email marketing inclusion: Sponsor logo and up to 30 words of text included in email messages to 228,000 mediabistro audience members who have elected to received updates about mediabistro courses and events. It can include direct link to product offer, ebook, etc.
- Welcome email to boot camp attendees to draw their attention to resources provided by the sponsor.
- Dedicated and branded sponsor resource section within the online learning classroom, where sponsor can share e-books, demo videos, or other resources with direct links back to sponsor site.
- Sponsor logo included on the event website, with a link back to sponsorís website.
- Branding opportunities during all webcast presentations. Sponsor logo will be present for eight 90-minute presentations by world-class conference speakers.
- Follow-up email to boot camp attendees to thank them for their participation and to encourage them to try a demo or other follow-up with the sponsor.
- Exclusivity is a possibility