Create a social media strategy and learn from the biggest names in social media in this innovative online event and workshop.
Over eight weeks, you'll participate in a dynamic online event to tune in to live weekly video webcasts, participate in ongoing forum discussions, complete strategic assignments, and work with a small group to receive one-on-one feedback on your social media plans.
How does this work?
This is an innovative online conference and workshop that bridges the best of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches by world-class social media pioneers, with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions that show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework designed to get your social media strategy up and running quickly.
- Peer interaction: Work closely with a small group. Get feedback from an advisor. And make meaningful connections with the entire attendee roster.
By the end of the online conference & workshop, you'll have:
- A comprehensive social media marketing strategy in place across various sites and platforms, including a content strategy and monitoring tools in place to track traffic, engagement, and conversion to sales.
- Plus you'll get ongoing guidance from the boot camp instructors and facilitators, special guests, and peers in your small group sessions.
- Most important, once your social media strategy is in place, you'll get feedback from your audience, users, and clients.