All-Access Course registration includes a week of webcasts and an additional four weeks of classroom workshopping and interaction. Plus access to additional webinars to help you better create your social media strategy.
Week Pass registration
- You'll get access to our weeklong series of webcasts, plus access to recordings of these sessions to watch at any time.
- Access to pre-recorded webinars on specific social media platforms and additional marketing topics.
- Peer group interaction via discussion boards to ask questions, share resources, and make connections.
Individual Session registration
Need to learn about one or more specific social media strategy topics? Choose the weeks that fit your goals. You'll have access to the live webcast sessions with Q&A and archived videos for one week.
- Session 1: November 10- Social Media Marketing and Your Overall Strategy
- Session 2: November 11 - Metrics and KPIs/ Content Strategy
- Session 3: November 12 - Content Operations/ Digital Storytelling
- Session 4: November 13 - Social Listening and Community Management/ Developing and Implementing Your Brand Voice
- Session 5: November 14 - Mobile/ Your Social Media Plan
- When a group of three or more people from the same organization register, the first registrant pays full price with all additional registrants paying only $299.
- Registrations must be placed at the same time and registrants must be from the same organization.
- This rate cannot be combined with any other discount.
MediabistroEDU Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend this online boot camp, you may transfer your registration to another person by notifying Mediabistro by email at least three days prior to the event. Registrations are nonrefundable.