|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Mobile
||San Francisco, CA
As Technical Support Engineer you are part of our product intelligence team. You help our partners - app developers and advertisers - integrate our products and solve technical issues that come up during and after the integration.
• You work with the technical teams of our advertising partners
• You help them understand the integration process, find the best way to integrate our products & APIs into their systems and help them with any obstacles they may encounter
• You continuously monitor our integrations, analyze potential issues and coordinate their resolution with our partners and internal engineering & product teams
• You query our SQL database where necessary to locate problems and find patterns within the dataset that may explain what is going on
• You write documentation that enables our partners to help themselves
• You work in a team of product engineers that is distributed across Asia, the US and Germany
• 2-5 years work experience in a technical customer-facing role, ideally in the internet advertising space
• Significant experience using SQL, enabling you to analyze problems by querying our transaction database
• A customer-oriented mindset - the ambition to ensure the best possible experience for our partners and customers
• Persistency to get to the bottom of complicated and/or inconsistent technical issues
• Very good writing and communication skills
• The ability to multitask and work autonomously
What we offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, we of course also offer:
• An opportunity to shape the development of the mobile advertising ecosystem for years
• Amazing company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international
• An incredibly international team with more than 160 passionate people from 30+ countries that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solution
• A product that is used by 30+ million users a day
• Competitive remuneration package
• Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
• Fruit & free drinks everyday :-)
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job (both technical and non-technical).
|About Our Company
||SponsorPay is building a platform for smarter ad monetization. We want to change the way game and app developers think about the use of advertising.
In an era when 90% of apps in the app stores are free, our products are crucial for app developers trying to build a sustainable business. Our innovative solutions help developers monetize apps through smarter forms of advertising.
We work with thousands of partners including leading developers such as Glu Mobile and Pixelberry Studios as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen. SponsorPay has been honored as one of the world’s top private advertising companies by OnMedia, OnMobile, Red Herring, White Bull and others.
We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. For our San Francisco office we are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer.