|Publication or Company
Future US, Inc.
||Internet/Online/New Media, Sales/Advertising Sales
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||South San Francisco, CA
||Future US is seeking an Account Executive to support Regional Sales Managers and facilitate the advertising sales process within the Games & Technology sales group.
The ideal candidate will act as an inside partner helping facilitate and close business for two outside sales representatives while maintaining their own client list. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing client correspondence, manage magazine closing cycles and online campaign performance, creating unique campaigns using inside creative support, booking meetings, managing RFP’s (Requests for Proposal) and providing general sales support to the Regional Sales Managers. Additionally, the Account Executive will carry a quota of accounts designed to help further their sales abilities for future growth.
The role requires you balance inside support of dates and data, creative thinking applied to RFP response, and constant communication with clients with the end goal of closing business and maintaining ongoing client relationships.
• Experience with Sales Coordination and Media Planning – working with Ad Operations Departments and Regional Sales Managers building sales plans
• Strong communication skills – internally interacting with various teams and externally managing client accounts
• Must be extremely organized with a sharp eye for details and the ability to work effectively under deadlines
• Ability to assist other sales team members in client relations
• Understanding Advertising and Marketing Trends within the digital/online advertising arena
• Knowledge of our products
• Experience presenting in front of a group of people
• Experience using Salesforce
• Experience w Microsoft Office suite (outlook, excel, powerpoint)
• College degree preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience of digital/online advertising (Print experience is a Plus)
• Travel will be required in the sale region.
|About Our Company
Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR). It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events. It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Gaming, Entertainment, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors. Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com. Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands in the US include Mac|Life, Maximum PC, PC Gamer and Official Xbox Magazine. We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad. Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content. Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
What we offer:
• 401K Match
• Costco Membership
• Corporate Matching Program
• Employer paid medical, dental and vision plans.
• A casual, comfortable dress environment.
• A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
• Free shuttle service from BART and CalTrain to the office.