|Publication or Company
Avanquest North America
||Internet/Online/New Media, Social Media
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||The Social Media Manager reports to the VP of eCommerce and administers our social media channels to create engaging content and to support the company's online communities.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop our social media strategy to drive engagement with customers and stakeholders.
- Implement the Company's Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
- Drive traffic to our mobile apps and websites.
- Develop creative concepts for content, including compelling blogs, video, static and rich media ad units and media plans.
- Leverage knowledge of social media to maximize our presence and creative messaging across multiple social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
- Integrate brand positioning into all aspects of our social media presence.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Requires 5+ years digital media experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Project management skills.
- An understanding of the role that social and digital media plays in a company's communication strategy.
- Exceptionally strong writer able to quickly turn around compelling content.
- Experienced in the use of social media tools, as well as the cadence and tone of social media platforms.
- Have a solid understanding of online outreach and engagement.
- Experience and initiative in developing appropriate online engagement strategies.
- Ability to leverage analytics tools to measure social media effectiveness.
This is a full-time position that is onsite in Pleasanton, CA. We will consider only local, independent resumes from qualified candidates that meet the key requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer ---- M/F/D/V
|About Our Company
||Avanquest is among the largest consumer software companies in the world--with more software titles on retail store shelves than any other company in North America. We have a commanding lead in the home graphics category with titles such as Hallmark Card Studio, Photo Explosion and Print Artist. Our Web-to-Print business gives consumers the opportunity to design custom invitations and announcements online to be professionally printed.
The mission of our Web-to-Print Services business is to be the leading online destination for personalized invitations and announcements in North America, providing consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that results in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.