After another huge drop in the markets today, the business networks will have special programming tonight:
• CNBC will air its live, “Wall Street Crisis: Is Your Money Safe?” from 7-9pmET. Larry Kudlow and Michelle Caruso-Cabrera anchor at 7 and Mark Haines, Scott Wapner and Caruso-Cabrera at 8. Live programming from CNBC Asia airs at 1amET.
• Liz Claman and David Asman anchored through a preempted “Happy Hour,” and “Cavuto” and “America’s Nightly Scorecard” will have special coverage of the market’s fall. Overnight, Sky Business Australia will be simulcast live, and FOX Business Morning begins an hour early, at 4amET.
- Cable Network Ranker: Week of December 2
- Broadcast, Cable Networks Up Early For Mandela Memorial Service
- Coverage Plans for Mandela Memorial Service
- Norah O’Donnell, Brianna Keilar Moderate Panels at Politico's 'Women Rule' Event