Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson is back in Minnesota this week (she’s originally from Anoka, MN), and she’s profiled in several local papers.
Amy Carlson Gustafson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press has a Q&A with Carlson. She describes being caught in a protest this week. “When I came out that group of protesters who were problematic throughout the day, they came storming up one of the side streets and that’s when they did their most damage at Macy’s,” she said. “I was right there. I was a little unnerved.”
She made it out — but didn’t make it out to the vast array of parties all week. “In this job there’s a lot hanging on us and we have to get our sleep and study so that we do a good job each day. That’s really important,” she said.
In an even more local paper, the East Central Minnesota Post Review, Carlson is trailed for a day in which she and her co-anchors interview Sen. Joe Lieberman. She also talks about being home. “I still consider this home and I’m still a rabid Minnesota Vikings fan,” she said.
• Earlier: TVNewser’s video interview with Carlson.
(photo courtesy of the ECM Post Review)
- Q3 2014 Ratings: Fox News is Most-Watched Cable Network
- For First Time Ever, Fox News is Most-Watched Cable Network in Primetime For Full Quarter
- O'Reilly: 'Mr. Colbert and Others of His Ilk Have No Bleeping Clue How to Fight the Jihad'
- FNC's Jon Scott to Climb Mt. Kilamanjaro