• On becoming anchor of Special Report: “It’s a job of a lifetime for a guy like me who loves politics and being in the middle of things. I’d be happy to retire at this job.”
• Ho asks about the program’s ratings, “up nearly 40 percent from the fist six months of 2008, when Brit Hume was at the helm.”
Baier says that he “did interviews before [President Barack] Obama came into office, and they believed the new presidency would be the death knell for Fox News. But that hasn’t happened at all. I couldn’t be happier where we are.”
• On his role in the FNC evening lineup: “I respect the commentary folks. They’re doing gangbusters. My job is different.”
- Bill O’Reilly Teaches Jimmy Fallon About General Patton
- Geraldo to Haters: 'I'm Turning Your Posts Over to Fox News and Facebook Authorities'
- 5 Questions With... Mike Tobin, Reporting Live from Ferguson
- MSNBC's Al Sharpton Immersed in Ferguson News, Draws Criticism from Megyn Kelly