There’s probably a million questions you’d want to ask, but how do you narrow down the exact questions you’ll use?
I try to think of how the president will answer the questions based on his past statements and answersâ€¦and try to phrase them in a way that will get actual NEWS. It takes awhile.
Did the White House put any restrictions on the interview?
Nope. They said the president wants to talk about health care reform primarily…but, there are no restrictions on topics. The interview will be 20 minutes seated in the Blue Roomâ€¦and then we’ll do a walk and talk portion of the interview through what’s called Cross Hall between the State Dining Room and the East Room.
• See the interview tonight on Baier’s “Special Report” at 6pmET.
- Ailes Apprentice Program to Kick Off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Shepard Smith Bets 'Every Penny I Will Ever Make at this Network'
- Bill Ayers: Megyn Kelly 'Is Like a Cyborg Constructed in the Basement of Fox News'
- After NFL and 'Sons of Anarchy,' Megyn Kelly Has Most-Watched Show of the Week