One day away his last election as Fox News anchor, Brit Hume talks with several publications about his past, present and future.
• About what sets FNC apart from the big broadcasters (Hume spent 23 years at ABC): “At ABC, I often saw that there were alternative ways to do stories that were every bit as newsworthy. When I proposed them, I didn’t get any resistance. It’s just that nobody but me would think of them.”
• About joining Fox News: “Easiest decision I ever made.”
• About the current campaign: “After a while it just gets to be tiresome. Dispiriting, even.”
• And what lies ahead: “I want to explore my faith more vigorously.”
• Earlier: The TVNewser Interview with Brit Hume…